Returns & Cancellations
We understand that not everything works out as planned. Please read our policy and restrictions carefully before purchase. We are happy to help as best we can within these policies listed.
Policies below are in reference ONLY to shopcharlesphillipsantiques.com. Charles Phillips Antiques & Architecturals have a different policy for in-store transactions.
We regret that we are not able to cancel orders for items once they have been transmitted through our online database.
Returns are accepted within 7 days after delivery. *You may return for preference/change of mind; however, read below for restocking fees and shipping charges. Furniture returned for wear and condition noted in photographs on site is not eligible for refund. Please email email@example.com with RETURN in the subject line. Our staff will be happy to help get your return started.
Furniture is carefully inspected prior to shipment, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt. For items received via White Glove Delivery or our in-house delivery service, your signature is required at the time of delivery. If a problem is discovered, take note at delivery with driver, and an insurance claim will be made. Please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that a restocking fee of up to 20% of the product price will be charged and shipping fees not refunded. Please note that depending on the reason for your return, you may be responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping is not refundable on items returned due to customer preference/change of mind.
Exceptions to Returns
- We are not responsible for pre-existing damage to furniture if damage is the same as photographed. Please carefully inspect all photographs on the website.
- We do not take responsibility for furniture once it has been tied down and checked by person(s) picking up in-store. Please refer to in-store pick-up policies under Shipping & Pick-ups.
- We do not take responsibility for condition of furniture delivered/picked-up by third party services.
- Items must be returned to Charles Phillips Antiques in the same condition as listed on website.
- Returns must be made using the same shipping method by which customer received item.
- All return costs are paid by the customer.
- Charles Phillips Antiques is happy to help you with getting your return started. Please email email@example.com with RETURN in the subject line.