Returns & Cancellations
We understand that not everything works out as planned. Please read our policy and restrictions carefully before purchase. We are happy to help as best we can within these policies listed.
Policies below are in reference ONLY to shopcharlesphillipsantiques.com. Charles Phillips Antiques & Architecturals have a different policy for in-store transactions.
We regret that we are not able to cancel orders for items once they have been transmitted through our online database.
Returns are accepted within 7 days after delivery for store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with RETURN in the subject line.
Exceptions to Returns
- We are not responsible for pre-existing damage to furniture if damage is the same as photographed. Please carefully inspect all photographs on the website.
- We do not take responsibility for furniture once it has been tied down and checked by person(s) picking up in-store. Please refer to in-store pick-up policies under Shipping & Pick-ups.
- We do not take responsibility for condition of furniture delivered/picked-up by third party services.
- Items must be returned to Charles Phillips Antiques in the same condition as listed on website.
- Returns must be made using the same shipping method by which customer received item.
- All return costs are paid by the customer.
- Charles Phillips Antiques is happy to help you with getting your return started. Please email email@example.com with RETURN in the subject line.